Friday, October 26, 2012

Introductory


I have always dreamed of the limelight. You know like one-day headline my own concert, do what I truly LOVE, singing passionately with fire.

I do not often talk about the so-called dream of mine, just like the dream to be a flight attendant. I still dream of those deep down. Of course it is up to God and what HE really wants me to do with the gifts He has blessed me with since I came into this world twenty-five years ago.

Therefore, because lately I have been writing and somewhat song writing, that is when my poetry does not kick in and I am truly writing song verses on my phone.

With that, I thought to myself today, I might as well post the inner depths of my soul.

Now sit back and enjoy reading my soulful fruits of words of creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment