Friday, October 26, 2012

Another Side Of Me


Unleashing my soul into words
That gently flow into my head
And exploring the unknown
With my poems and songs

Writer's mode sinks
The moment
Endless words
Enter my head

With words
I begin to pour my soul
Into the unknown world
From poetry to
Composing songs

And in my soul,
I seek to shine in my own way
Writing to express
What I am inside
Going skin deep
Revealing my individuality

Poetry not only
Allows me to express,
But to free those words
from my heart
And use it
to share
As it is God's gift

Every individual
Has a unique gift
And it is solely
The individual's
Decision how to
Unleash the power
Of that gift

Drawing upon my beginnings
Singing my heart away
As if I almost melted
Into the lyrics

Out came another side of me
Turned into a poet
Unleashing another side of me

No comments:

Post a Comment