Saturday, May 11, 2013

Young Love

There was a time I could recall, a time I recall that I was in love.
In love like seeing sparks flying in the moonlit night,
that I could vanish many moons away into the still of the night.
Then there were those days when I would be playful
playing hide-and-seek after class because I wanted you to chase me
to chase me in between classes.
Although I knew, the sole purpose was to hide from you,
and to duck away from your big hugs that engulfed my body, every time I saw you.
Then there were those times on the phone,
on the phone I would be talking about my day.
Then suddenly bursting into some song whatever comes my way.
Singing songs to you straight from the heart,
hoping to brighten your day with the sound of my voice.
Then ending it, with who hangs up first with a million times of I LOVE YOU.
Until one of us hung up bidding the world adieu.


No comments:

Post a Comment