Saturday, January 12, 2013

In God's Time

Sitting on the sofa
Watching the rain 
Falling onto the ground
Gazing out into the sky
Thinking deeply of the Bible verses
Brought forth to my senses.

A sudden drop of tear 
begins to fall on my cheeks.
I slowly begin to break internally
Of the turmoils my life have seen daily.

The tears slowly began to fall
and I slowly began to fall too.
Feeling lost and alone in silence,
I felt like a stranger with no place to go.

Suddenly, I heard a voice inside my head.
Like a person speaking softly wishing to be heard.
It kept repeating itself with its words
and I began to ponder it deeply inside my head. 

Over and over the voice kept coming back,
I with frustrations wished to find its meaning
from the deepness of my soul.
Only to decode a part of the message 
Leaving the rest to be decoded in God's time.






1052-1107 PM

©SHEJOY19



No comments:

Post a Comment